in Italics indicate a clicking action by the user]
This program functions much like Microsoft word. Most
of the options available on word are also available on FrontPage.
Therefore, to design the look and information present on any one page may be
completed as you would a poster in word.
- Type Paragraphs
- Insert Titles
- Insert WordArt (Insert; Picture; WordArt)
- Insert Pictures (Insert; Picture, From File;
- Insert ClipArt (Insert; Picture; Clipart;
locate desired clipart)
- Change Fonts
- Change the color of Text
- Objects size and alignment may be changed by
clicks and drags
- Items may be center, left aligned, justified . . .
words and phrases
- Copy and paste from other documents
- Perform a spell check
- And many more
Basically you should begin as you would in Word. If you
run into any problems, then consult your instructor or the help menu.