Senior project is designed to give students the opportunity to pursue
and develop a interest. It is to be directed by an instructor and
mentor, but be driven by the student.
- Students will plan, research, document, and complete a
significant meaningful project for the improvement of themselves
and/or their community.
- Students will function as a professional in one or more of the
- Scientific Research
- Historic Research
- Community Service
- Self Improvement
- Ask each student-"If you could study/practice anything you like,
what would it be?"
- Instructors are to guide students on the organization,
documentation, and presentation of projects.
- Mentors are to function as a professional consultants providing
advice and support when necessary